Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Four year degree in Engineering/Business Administration or Maintenance related equivalent experience.
3-5 years experience in maintenance, engineering, operations, distribution and/or logistics management.
- General supervisory/managerial experience, Skills in planning, staffing, organizational development, budgeting and communication are required. Ability to analyze and identify problems and repair them.
- At least 3 years management experience performing industry related maintenance activities, including ability to make work assignments, train, develop and provide guidance to staff.
- At least 3 years experience in mechanical/electrical maintenance of industrial equipment and machinery, PLC, conveyors, sorters and powered industrial equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret blueprints, mechanical drawings, diagrams, engineering specifications and operating instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to use and supervise the use of welding equipment, grinders, hand and power tools commonly used in mechanical trades and all safety requirements related to such use.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel as well as the ability to use typical e-mail applications.
- Ability to express ideas professionally, clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communications.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: