Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing with minimum of 4 years in managerial/decision making capacity.
- Strong leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to deliver financial results through leadership of team.
- Skills in strategy and business development, product merchandising, brand development and analysis, marketing, and financial planning and analysis.
- Expert knowledge of apparel marketplace and retailer trends a plus.
- Incumbent must have strong analytical abilities and be able to apply concepts from a broad business perspective. Knowledge of basic strategic planning concepts, marketing and the general management process are essential. Refined oral and written communication skills are a necessity, due to daily contact with all levels of HBI and our customers’ management. The ability to work effectively to drive results with all functional areas and at all levels is a critical part of the position.
- Incumbent must be a team player and have the ability to positively influence constituents. Must exhibit the appropriate sense of urgency at all times and be able to work well under tight deadlines. Must be able to take ownership of stated roles and achieve results. Incumbent must be committed to the highest business and ethical standards as outlined by HBI’s global operating standards and must exhibit this commitment at all times.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: