Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in business, computer science or math related field required.
- 4-6 years of experience and direct management in a Supply Chain leadership role required.5-7 years textile and apparel experience required.
- Strong verbal and written skills required.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify key issues in a project or operational situation, involve the appropriate individuals and develop appropriate plans of action from multi-disciplinary perspectives required.
- Excellent knowledge and computer skills in Microsoft Programs such as Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Expert knowledge of advanced planning systems, collaborative planning techniques, and optimization tools required.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and project management skills required.
- Strong Knowledge of supply chain planning and management practices.
- Ability to manage and function well within a complex reporting relationship, and satisfy accountabilities to a wide range of internal customers.
- Able to lead a large change management project in a decentralized organization.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic alliances and other high-level executive relationships.
International Travel may be occasionally required.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: