The Manager of Retail Store Operations will support the retail field team and lead the operations of the Outlet Store Business. The mission is to enhance our in-store experience through leadership and direction to maximize revenues and meet future growth & sales plans. This position will support the consistent implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives as defined. The Manager of Operations will be focused on delivering the expense budget, while maximizing store KPI’s and enhancing the selling culture. The position reports to the Director, Retail Store Operations.
• Support a team of Sr. Regional Managers & Regional Managers to drive results in our Outlet Stores. Results will be measured in terms of operational efficiencies, and P&L Impact.
• Regularly review and evaluate customer demand and sales trends to determine where to recommend changes to store management, merchandising teams and/or cross-functional teams to meet customer challenges.
• Build and manage effective internal relationships with the Retail Store Operations and Merchandising/Planning teams. Ensure product and store allocations provides a cohesive strategy and brand experience.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with broader cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, and Field Support) to drive operational improvements that create growth in the Retail Outlets P&L.
• Work with Director Store Operations and the Real Estate teams to plan for and execute store Openings, Closing, and Relocations.
• Achieve operation excellence through timely monitoring of reports to meet or exceed financial objectives with regards to expense control, store profit, and sales/traffic growth.
• Influence Sr. Regional & Regional Managers while facilitating a team environment to meet region and/or company objectives
• Create and communicate relevant and effective presentations for team meetings.
• Participates in meetings with supervisor, merchandisers, cross-functional teams, and department heads; directs and coordinates activities within department for which responsibility is delegated for further attainment of goals and objectives.
• Reviews processes with a view toward continuous improvement in direct reports, products, and services.
• Remains effective in a changing environment and manages change. Adjusts team priorities to meet goals and commitments, ensures continued alignment across the business process, and responds effectively to constantly changing demands.
• Anticipates opportunities/risks and develops effective responses and action plans.
• Communicate and align business strategies to core operational priorities.
• Identify trends and opportunities to define changes in process and procedures that drive store operations and sales.
• Continuously improve operational performance in the business while considering consistency in operational processes and the needs of each store format.
• Influence productivity and cost saving opportunities in all operational areas.
• Identify cost efficiencies within the business, and implement process improvements.
• Ensure a world class customer experience for our customers through effective execution of selling and service.
• Establish ongoing routines with Regional Management and Operations teams to ensure operational priorities and procedural changes are communicated, understood, and executed consistently.
• Create training and reinforce service, product, management, recruitment, and sales training to the store managers and field management teams.
• Ensure effective monitoring is in place to track compliance of policies and procedures.
• Facilitate problem resolution on issues related to facilities, maintenance, transactions, risk management, transportation/logistics, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Four-year college degree, with major in marketing, statistics or business preferred. 3-5 years of experience in retail management with general knowledge of P&L’s and proven experience driving sales growth. A high level of proficiency with all pertinent PC software is required; fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, Sharepoint and current Internet browsing software. Strong oral and written communication skills are required, both for internal presentations and clearly written documentation. Strong analytical and financial skills are required for high level accurate analysis and reporting of results. Drives collaborative teamwork within internal and cross functional acumens; ability to lead strategic and business planning for Digital Operations and B2C team, identifying new opportunities to build and enhance relationships with customers to improve sales and profits. Strong ability to analyze data, develop meaningful action plans, and clearly communicate to management is required.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: