Analytics Technologist I is an entry level, analytic modeling and simulation position that serves as an analytic resource to the Modeling & Simulation team while developing the incumbent’s expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. This position works under direct supervision to apply the foundations of the Modeling & Simulation team’s principles, theories, and concepts to project assignments that includes designing, generating, developing, automating, and documenting analytic efforts and reporting. Incumbent acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts to translate complex data into actionable information for data driven business decisions. Incumbent works both independently and collaboratively to prepare comprehensive analysis and business cases using both advanced software modeling tools and analytical techniques that may include: analytical model development, descriptive and predictive modeling, time series modeling, data mining, pattern identification, segmentation, regression analysis, simulation, and optimization. Incumbent will assist with the development of business cases that credibly communicate analytical results to many levels of the organization, across all functional areas.
1. With direction, develops analytic models by working with stakeholders to gather requirements, validate accuracy, and assess results:
2. Designs, generates, develops, and automates analytic reporting including assembling, merging, and parsing large data to detect trends and patterns:
3. Provides ad hoc analysis, reports, and special projects in support of requests inside and outside the team that support business decisions and aid in the resolution of business issues as required:
4. Prepares results and recommendations of analytic efforts for presentation. The ability to credibly produce the following is a critical job function:
5. Interfaces with HbI functional areas (customers) on technical issues associated with analytic model credibility requirements. Work is checked through consultation and agreement with customers and in conjunction with formal review by Modeling & Simulation management.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: