This position serves as an analytic resource to the HBI organization by performing analytic modeling and simulation for key HBI initiatives. This position analyzes complex data streams using advanced analytic tools and techniques with objectives such as optimizing working capital investment, optimizing customer service and inventory investment, supply chain network optimization, effective demand management (demand sensing), process automation, and support of Merger & Acquisition activities. The scope of this position includes functions and processes that support nearly $5.0 billion in sales, involve more than 190,000 products, and span the globe with more than 150 manufacturing locations.
Incumbent supports the Modeling & Simulation team by translating complex data into actionable information for data driven business decisions. Incumbent works both independently and collaboratively to prepare comprehensive analysis and business cases using both advanced software modeling tools and analytical techniques that may include: analytical model development, descriptive and predictive modeling, time series modeling, data mining, pattern identification, segmentation, regression analysis, simulation, and optimization. Incumbent will develop business cases that credibly communicate analytical results to many levels of the organization, across all functional areas and include interactions with Executive and Senior Management.
1. Develop and validate advanced analytic models in support of key HBI initiatives for all business channels:
2. Prepares results and recommendations of analytic efforts for presentation. The ability to credibly produce the following is a critical job function:
3. Provides ad hoc analysis, reports, and special projects to management to support business decisions and to aid in the resolution of business issues as required.
4. Engages with Production Planning, Material Planning, Sourcing, Marketing, CMG, Customer Ops, Logistics, Engineering, Forecasting, PMO, Finance, and Procurement departments to align on key strategies and to identify and resolve issues.
5. Interfaces with HbI functional areas (customers) on technical issues associated with analytic model credibility requirements. Work is checked through consultation and agreement with customers and in conjunction with formal review by Modeling & Simulation management.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: