The AMM position is critical to supporting the strategy to deliver continued profitable sales growth within the Women’s Underwear portfolio of brands including Maidenform, Bali, Playtex and Hanes.
The AMM will lead/assist the Marketing team on initiatives including, but not limited to:
1) Product line strategy development in conjunction with Merchandising/Design/Management,
2) Packaging/Point-of-Purchase Communication strategy development in partnership with Creative Services,
3) Data Administration/Process Administration for seasonal product launches,
4) Inventory management,
5) General business initiatives including monthly reporting/analysis and initiatives to drive sales and reduce inventory
6) Budget. With limited supervision, the candidate will work independently on assigned projects and must be able to excel and be motivated in fast-paced, dynamic environment but also contribute to collaborative efforts with cross-functional partners. Must exhibit initiative for optimal effectiveness and be able to easily multi-task across numerous projects and tasks.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: